We have a new location for our breakfast
WHERE: Boulevard Diner 3446 Holcomb Bridge Rd Norcross, GA 30092 map
TIME: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
DATE: Saturday September 14, 2013
COST: $10 for the Buffet
November Elections will be here before you know it.
Governor Deal finally announced the special elections for HD 100 and HD 104. The SPLOST vote will also be on the ballot.
This is a non-partisan special election, there will be no party primaries. Candidates can state their party affiliation on the ballot if they choose to do so.
Important Election Dates
Qualifying: September 16, 17 and 18 until noon. We have not seen anything posted on the Secretary of State’s website about where to qualify, so we will keep you posted.
October 7, 2013: Last Day to register to vote and and be eligible to vote on November 5:
October 14 2013: Absentee Voting by Mail begins
October 14 2013 – November 1 2013 Advance in person voting Elections Office 8 AM – 5 PM
October 26 2013 9am-4pm: Saturday Advance voting in person Elections Office and Satellite Locations:
October 28 – November 1 2013
Advance voting in person Elections Office 8am – 5pm
Advance voting in person Satellite Locations 9am – 7pm
November 5 – Election Day
Gwinnett County Fair – Gwinnett Democrats Booth
We still need volunteers to help out at our booth at the Gwinnett County Fair. SIGN UP HERE
WHEN: September 12, 2013 – September 22, 2013
TIME: Varies by day
WHERE: Gwinnett County Fair Grounds 2405 Sugarloaf Pkwy Lawrenceville, GA 30045 map
- If you have not yet signed up please go to this page or
write Cheryl Williams email@example.com. or call Cheryl 404-219-0841
- To all who have signed up make sure I have your address so I can MAIL you a ticket.
- Don”t forget to take a chair as there are none….
- We will have some handouts & talking points.
- DO NOT go beyond the table. Let folks walk up to you
- We will have voter registration. forms to hand out. DO NOT take them back. They take them home fill them out & mail them back. WE DO NOT.
- This is a fun time for all. We hope to have some of our candidates there from time to time. Feel free to wear your Obama shirts and or your Gwinnett T shirts.
- We will also have flags and candy.